Training Management Boot Camp
This training management course will engage participants in a variety of features available in the SmartTrain product. On the administrative side, the immersion-style class will look at how the product can be configured and maintained by a functional administrator for customer-tailored training and certification requirement business models, i.e. document and course requirements for personnel roles.
- Comprehend overall SmartTrain functionality as an end-user and super user.
- Comprehend overall SmartTrain, SmartSolve® and third party integration functionality.
- Compile various real life training and certification scenarios based on specific customer requirements.
- Apply, configure, and execute real life training and certification processes within the SmartTrain system.
- Analyze and maintain the SmartTrain system as a Functional Administrator.
2 days, 9:00am to 5:00pm
- IT Project Members
- Training and Certification Project Managers
- Customer/Pilgrim Partner Implementation Team Members
$1,600 per attendee