SmartSolve Administrator Boot Camp
This immersion-style system administrator training course will engage participants in a hands-on overview of how to configure and manage the various SmartSolve® solutions as a system administrator whether it be during, and/or after the software implementation. Using, Pilgrim’s integrated software platform, businesses can zero-in on key operational areas to implement long-term improvements in productivity, customer satisfaction, and profitability.
- Understand the SmartSolve Organizational components.
- Configure and manage Users, User Roles, and Rights.
- Configure Product and Process components including Failure Modes.
- Understand system-wide setup components.
- Optimize SmartSolve solutions using Forms Configurator.
- Configure Saved Searches for end user queries and ad hoc reporting.
- Configure Portal Dashboards.
2 days, 9:00am to 5:00pm
- IT Project Members
- Project Managers
- IT Administrators
$1,600 per attendee