Crystal Reports Boot Camp
This immersion-style report writing training course will engage participants in a hands-on overview of how to use data definition and entity relationship diagrams to manage data for building custom reports using the Crystal Report Writing application. It will also demonstrate how IT and project managers tackle reporting requirements by looking more closely at SmartSolve® data and how unique quality management system reports can easily be built to meet company needs.
- Comprehend overall knowledge of SmartSolve DDF and ERD diagrams.
- Understand SmartSolve Data Model Structure.
- Configure a brand new report for SmartSolve using Crystal Report Writer.
- Trend and Analyze SmartSolve Reports.
- Create Report Queries and publish to the SmartSolve Portal.
3 days, 9:00am to 5:00pm
- IT Project Members
- Project Managers
- Managers responsible for metrics/reporting
Must be proficient in writing Crystal Reports
Recommended SmartSolve administrator knowledge
$2,400 per attendee