Studio Configuration Tools
A Quality System Tailored to Your Needs (without Custom Programming)
SmartSolve’s built-in designer tools extend our in-the-box quality solutions without the need for custom programming. Studio Designer enables trained personnel to tailor SmartSolve’s entities, forms, decision trees, and workflow logic to meet business specific needs.
Studio configurations are harmonized with our SmartSolve applications:
- New or modified forms and workflows reside within the same platform as the in-the-box solutions.
- Synchronize master data including employees, customers, vendors, contacts, products, parts, operations and their associated costs, and failures between SmartSolve and other enterprise and supply chain systems.
- Electronic signatures, notifications, and audit trails are built in.
- Configure any SmartSolve form to look up and retrieve external data.
- Configurations are designed to minimize impact on future upgrades.
Pilgrim’s standard Studio Designer provides configuration tools to tailor system forms and logic or to re-define the steps within a workflow. Our Studio Designer Pro tool takes these capabilities a step further and enables trained personnel to add new forms, workflows, and entities, or to automate a process that’s beyond SmartSolve’s current solutions.
Studio Designer is an integrated part of our SmartSolve quality management software.