Reporting & Searches
SmartSolve Reporting and Searches
Built-in Tools to Keep Quality Data at Your Fingertips
In the Life Sciences industries, a key driver of long-term success is having the systems in place to provide decision makers with the data they need to make informed decisions.
SmartSolve’s reporting capabilities provide you continuous access to quality and regulatory information through pre-built standard reports and ad-hoc search and reporting capabilities.
Quality and Compliance Data at Your Fingertips
SmartSolve's quality management system reports give you instant visibility into quality trends across your organization, as well as the ability to quickly demonstrate compliance during a regulatory audit. Our reports can help you understand and communicate:
- Trends in audit findings, CAPAs raised, root cause results, and other quality measurements.
- Aging for open workflows, approvals, and reviews.
- Compliance with adverse event reporting due dates.
- Depth of employee training, document-based training needs, and other certification gaps throughout your organization.
Enterprise Visibility and Production Readiness
Building a system to provide for the continual information needs of a sprawling and complex Life Sciences organization requires a reporting solution that is built for a global enterprise. SmartSolve quality data management system provides:
- Access to a fully-integrated quality management database across your value chain.
- Hierarchy structures support to site-specific reporting and multi-site and division results.
- Data import or export to outside sources such as your ERP, PLM, CRM, and HR systems.
- Staging support to migrate reports from development to validation to production environments.
Power and Flexibility Turn Data into Information
- Simple report schedules and notifications keep your team aware of changing quality and compliance trends.
- Report creators and data modelers have access to tools to source, format, and present performance data in the most clear, accessible manner.
- SmartSolve lets you control the format, appearance, and context of all your quality reports.
- Multiple standard reports are included with each SmartSolve solution.
- Reports can be produced in multiple formats, including PDF, Microsoft Excel, and ASCII.
Reporting and search tools are an integrated part of our SmartSolve quality management software.