As Chief Executive Officer of Pilgrim Quality Solutions and member of Pilgrim’s Board, Rick Lowrey oversees Pilgrim's global business mission to establish its position as the worldwide leader in enterprise quality management software and services. He provides the leadership in steering the company to reach its strategic goals and oversees Pilgrim’s renewed focus on customer intimacy. Rick brings to Pilgrim more than three decades of demonstrated operational excellence and extensive executive leadership in driving global growth strategies and shareholder value within the Information Technology and Enterprise Software industries.
- Executive Vice President at Deltek, Inc., an enterprise software and information solutions provider for professional services firms and goverment contractors
- Group Controller at Titan Corporation (L-3 Communications), a provider of information systems solutions, support services and communications for the Federal Government
- Director of Finance & Consulting at Digicon Corporation, a leading IT service provider to the U.S. Government, state and local agencies, heathcare and commerical enterprises
- Managing Partner with Caserta Solutions and with FuseLinecx, boutique consulting firms
- Bachelor of Science in Public Administration from George Mason University