As Vice President of Human Resources, Liz Corey leads the human capital strategy for Pilgrim Quality Solutions, focused on building innovative talent management programs to target recruitment, organizational development, employee development, and engagement across the organization. With over 20 years of experience and expertise in leading human resources for both small and large organizations, Liz is responsible for the planning and execution of all of Pilgrim’s human resource functions, including talent management, organizational development, talent acquisition, succession planning, employee relations, compensation and benefits, and labor compliance.
- Sr. Human Resources Director & Global Talent Acquisition Leader at Masonite International, a world-leading global designer and manufacturer of interior and exterior doors for the residential and non-residential building construction markets
- Director Training and Development at Global Imaging Systems, a Xerox Company
- Human Resources Director, Talent Acquisition, Training & Development at Harris Corporation, a leader in technology and innovation for tactical communications, geospatial systems and services, air traffic management, environmental solutions, avionics and electronic warfare, and space and intelligence
- Great Place to Work Leader, Human Capital Consultant, Director of Experienced Recruiting, and Human Resources Manager at PwC, the world’s largest professional services firm providing auditing, assurance, tax, and consulting services
- Various consulting engagements
- MS in Organizational Development/Human Resource Management from Rutgers University - New Brunswick -- New Brunswick, NJ
- BS in Business Management; Minors in Organization Psychology and Computer Science from West Chester University of Pennsylvania -- West Chester, PA