As Vice President of Sales for Pilgrim Quality Solutions, Keith Pensabene is responsible for managing all aspects of Pilgrim’s worldwide Sales, Partnerships, and Lead Generation. He drives the company's sales strategies including new customer acquisition, expansion, and penetration into existing customer accounts. He is also responsible for driving the partner recruitment strategies, sales, and support. Keith has extensive domestic and international executive management experience in the software solutions industry, having guided global sales teams serving many of the world’s largest life sciences and hi-tech companies.
- Vice President of Business Development for Accenture Life Sciences (formerly Octagon Research Solutions, which was successfully sold to Accenture), a global provider of technology, outsourcing and strategic consulting services to the global Life Sciences industry
- Vice President of Global Sales for PERFMAN, a provider of high-powered capacity planning and performance management solutions (PERFMAN was successfully sold to ASG Software)
- Senior Director of Sales for Fiberlink Communications Corporation, a leading provider of cloud-based enterprise mobility management and security solutions (Fiberlink was successfully sold to IBM)
- Client Business Manager at AT&T
- BA, Business Management, Gettysburg College