As Senior Vice President of Cloud and Customer Success, Charles Murphy guides the development and execution of Pilgrim Quality Solutions’ customer satisfaction strategies, leads its global customer support operations, and is responsible for Pilgrim’s Cloud business offerings. In this role, he is continuously engaged in deepening customer relationships to ensure Pilgrim’s clients receive maximum value from their investment in its products and services. He lends his customer insights to the ongoing expansion of the company’s portfolio of solution offerings to meet the needs of Pilgrim’s growing customer base. He also directs Pilgrim’s Cloud strategy, implementing industry best practices for Pilgrim’s global Cloud operations, including its worldwide data center.
- Senior Vice President of Professional Services – North American & Cloud Operations, Pilgrim Quality Solutions
- Vice President of Cloud Operations at Pilgrim Software, Inc.
- Director of Client Support Services at Pilgrim Software, Inc.
- Vice President, Client Support Services at Nielsen Media Research, a global leader in media measurement and consumer information
- Program Director at Nextel Corporation, a provider of telecommunications services and technologies
- Directorate Manager at Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta
- Naval Submariner with the Navy Submarine Fleet, United States Navy
- Bachelor of Science in Information Systems from American Intercontinental University