Meet the Senior Leadership Team
- Category: Executives
As Chief Technology Officer and Senior Vice President of Software Engineering, Stanley Curtis is responsible for leading Pilgrim’s engineering organization as well as defining the solution architecture and technology strategy. Stanley has more than two decades of technology leadership experience in the development of innovative, world class, global enterprise software solutions and is known for building high performance product development teams.
- Vice President of Development at McKesson Provider Technologies LLC, a provider of clinical and revenue cycle software and services for Homecare and Hospice
- Vice President of Engineering at Kronos, a global leader in workforce management solutions
- Senior Vice President of Product Development at MTS Medication Technologies, an international provider of adherence packaging systems designed to improve medication management, dispensing and administration
- Bachelor of Science in Physics from Old Dominion University in Norfolk, VA
- AEA/Stanford Executive Institute at Stanford University